Monday, June 5, 2017

Chakra Tags

Oh my goodness. A whole month has gone by and I have not posted anything !!
Can I use the (very poor ) excuse that we have renovated, sold, packed up and moved out of our house (after 25 years ) and moved into and set up temporary accommodation in a teeny, tiny, fairy house, well that's what it feels like to me, and I have absolutely NO idea where anything is, and am feeling a little disoriented?
Amongst the chaos, in a small bedroom, which is now my studio, I have managed to complete the last  2 of eight chipboard tags representing the Seven Chakras. See previous posts HERE and HEAR
These tags have been made using predominantly beautiful Finnabair products.
Detailed step by step tutorials can be found on the Finnabair blog HERE, HERE and HERE showing how each tag was made.
It was a beautiful indulgence making this complete set and looking more deeply into the ideas behind Hindu Chakras, Yoga, Mindfulness and Spirituality.



Thanks for visiting. Namaste. 

2 comments:

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.